The last couple of weeks I have been getting this calls at 6:30am from the guard at the new house to let people in. That is good because I know they are working and probably have done quite a lot, since the last time we went there. I'm kind of curious of what exactly is happening right now.
Yesterday one of the interior designer called me to ask about the cables that goes from the projector to the receiver. The thing is that they are almost finishing the ceiling "fascia" (not sure if that's how its called in English), and he wanted to hide the cable inside the fascia. Well I got my cables, but I'm not sure if they will be long enough. I think they are like 13 feet or so but will probably need like 20'. So now I have a couple of limited options, I may even forget the whole projector/movie room thing but I kind of like the idea. I can buy new longer cables, but I don't know how long would it take, or maybe I can tell him to forget about it now, but leave some room to put it on later.
Right now I'm not sure what to do and that gives me some stress, which I don't need right now. I'm already having some back pain and today the chiropractic told me that I could really use a nice massage. I know, and I can't wait to get my wife's valentine gift which is exactly that, but the bad news is that our appointment is for next month (bummer). I guess I have to survive till then.
No comments:
Post a Comment