Sunday, April 4, 2010

My transformation

Finally the other day I was able to take some pictures for my before/after comparison and I haven't had the time to put them on my blog so I will do just that now. I terms of numbers I am a lot stronger than before, for example when I started I could only do 40 push ups and 9 pull ups (Not bad by any means), but now I can do over 70 push ups and 30 pull ups which makes me feel pretty good about the shape I am right now.

I have also shred a lot of fat since the beginning of the program and went down from 34.3 waist to a 29.5 (Only bad thing is that I need to buy some new pants now). In terms of body fat % I was at 25.2% in the before pics and 8% in the last one.


Here are some of the before/after shots:



The pics are not 90 days appart, cause I didn't followed the P90x program exactly after day 60 (After starting in Jiu Jitsu I missed 2 days of work out every week), and gain some weight eating badly again by that time, but still kept doing most of the work out and could lose those extra pounds quite easily. Still, I'm pretty happy with my results and now I know a lot more about how to improve my health.

This last week I just made it a rest week and now I'm ready to start a new block and custom program. I bought the P90x plus dvd's and some of the One on one's with Tony and will make my own Hybrid program to help me get even in better shape, I am getting close to my goal, but still have some way to go (I will keep updating to see how it goes).

3 comments:

Razboynik said...

Well done, Alex. Very impressive.

Alex said...

Thanks Andy.....

James P McAteer said...

wow - what a difference. that is pretty amazing. GL with the program.