Julie was my dog that we bought when we where together and after we broke up we spent like a year and a half with some kind of a custody deal where I took her most weekends until my ex had a tantrum with her new boyfriend at the time (now her husband) and she decided that I couldn't see Julie again. Of course I was devastated cause she was literally like my little baby girl (She even slept in my bed with me).
Those where super hard times for me cause she was special. Not only cause she was super smart (I trained her myself), but she also behave so well that you had to treat her like a real person. She even went to the bathroom by command which is priceless when you take her to new places.
Apparently about a month ago she started with some nasty coughs and when they took her to the vet, he found out that she had some kind of heart decease. They gave her some medicine for the heart but she got worst until there was nothing else to do. She had a nice life (12 years) and I always wonder if she would recognize me if I ever see her in the beach or something, but guess I will never find out now.
No comments:
Post a Comment