Yesterday I went to the casino to play in a small tournament. We decide on going to that particular casino cause that one is cheaper and we where gonna go with a couple of friends which we (my brother and I) are teaching how to play the game. Our friends already play better than most of the fishes on the casino, but still we didnt want them to spend too much. So the entry fee on that particular casino is only $40 wich always means lots of rebuys damn!
However the idea was just to have fun so we really didnt care much. In that particular casino, I dont know why, but they let you sit wherever you want (Thats the only one that does that) usually I never sit in the same table as my brother cause I know he can play and is always better to play in weaker tables. Anyways cause it was just fun we decided to play all in the same table, so that we can see our friends make some move and then scream at them, DONT LIMP! hehehe.
I sat down right next to my brother, and I was on his left, so I had position over him. In this particular case I'm not sure if thats a good thing cause I wont be envolved in a lot of pots where I'm not the agressor so we are not gonna play a lot of pots against each other, and when the blinds are high in comparison with my stack It would be hard to steal the blinds cause he is always gonna steal it before I do and steal my move, so I kind of didnt liked that.
So we started playing and like after two hours a guy started complaining that we where brothers and we cant sit right next to eachother. What an idiot, of course we are brothers we both shaved our heads and looked a like. He started complaining that that was against the rules and didnt even wanted to post his bigblind, so the tournament stopped cause of him crying like a girl. I was like WTF?? we already been playing for two hours and now that he is a shortstack he is complaining? What an idiot, a lot of people knew eachother there and it was exactly the same if anyone wanted to cheat and talk with eachother. Of course I dont have to cheat to beat the hell out of him in poker, but he was saying a lot of stupid things. They didnt stoped the clock so the blinds still where gonna go up and I was kind of shortstack with like 12 bigblinds. The tournament director decided to move my brother to another table wich of course is stupid but what the hell.
So I started to make comments and making fun of him and the guy got in a massive tilt, I was hoping he moved to the cash tables to follow him and get all his fishy bucks. Anyways After a while He went all in and lost, but still had a couple of chips and he just left them at the tables lol, what an asshole.
I finish out of the money, but my brother got second and one of our friends third so at least they got some prize money.
Online I havent been playing lately, but today I did a short session and record it to send it to Ryan and Jared from the PokerDynasty website so that they can comment on my play (hopefully Jared wont start screaming that I'm a wussy hehehe j/k) I will do my best to help them for the lunch of their new site in 6 days. I'm sure it will be great, and hope everything goes as planned for them.
First blog post
10 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment