I havent been able to write a lot lately. But I will in this month cause is gonna be a great one. I will be traveling to Utah this week for AgelWorld and after that will comeback with the intention of building more my business. Also I will be buying me a new car wich is always nice hehe.
I have great expectations for Utah cause there will be new products available and new tools to use. Also we will be making a audio cd, design specifically for the people of PR so that we can use it here. We also have plans for making the official inauguration of the company in PR by april 08 so we will be looking for people that want to be part of the leaders.
Tonight I will be going to the Casino to play a little cash poker and beat again the fishes.
First blog post
10 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment