Also if I want to dunk its gonna help me a bunch to be in the low 150's instead of 160. So I wanted to be lighter, but not lose muscle mass (decrease my body fat %) so I found the other day the Eat not eat diet and decided to read the book and give it a try. The diet is something completely different from what you see in nutrition books (It does break a lot of myths and goes against a lot of beliefs), but after reading all the material everything made a lot of sense. It also something that can go perfectly with my lifestyle so I'm exited to see the results.
I will be experimenting with the diet for at least a month using myself and a couple of friends as test subjects. For example I will check on myself if I can effectively lose weight (body fat %) without losing muscles (Of course I need to keep working out at least 3 times a week). I'm also planning on making a body weight routine for my brother and a friend so that they can work out 3 times a week and see how it goes. The plan is to do some body weight circuits and some cardio using short intervals using some TABATA protocol variations to finish each work out in less than 45 mins. He is going to try the Eat stop eat too so I really think he is gonna get some good results. I will keep posting my results after the first week of doing it, but so far I like it.
No comments:
Post a Comment