Yesterday was our anniversary. Yeah.... same day as mother's day so I can kill two birds with one stone when buying gifts in the future.
Gabriela originally planned a picnic with a specific theme (Orange flavor things, it had something to do with the first year color or something, not sure I kind of forget things). Anyway she made orange glazed chicken, orange brownies, strawberry/banana/orange smoothie, and I bought some chocolate/orange cookies (to contribute). Then later we had some change of plans and decided to stay at the beach apartment for the weekend and later go and eat with the family for the mother's day celebration.
She did an excellent job cooking, but it was a rainy weekend so we decided to just stay home on Saturday and then went to the movies to see Ironman 2. Then on sunday we just stayed relaxed until the mother's day activity. I kind of enjoy staying at home doing nothing and hopefully she had a good time too.
Anyway time goes by extremely fast, but I kind of like how my life is turning out. I used to think that my 20's where the best time of my life, but now I kind of think that I wasted a lot of years back then, I can definitely say that my best years are still to come.
First blog post
10 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment