Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Update

I've been lazy with my blog for the last couple of months. Is not that there isn't things to write about, is more like I don't find the time to do it. I'm not using the computer that much when I'm home and the other time would be at the office which have been really busy during this time.

So here is a quick recap of whats going on:

-Tennis season is over and I ended up with a really shitty record, so I'm going to work hard to improve and comeback next year a lot better.

-I decided that I don't want to use glasses any more so I'm going to get the corrective laser operation.

-I don't play too much poker any more. When I do is usually micro stakes for fun and Rush poker is rigged.

-We haven't moved out yet and the house isn't ready, but we already bought all the kitchen's appliances so we expect to be ready to move at the end of this month.

-We are ready to try and sell/rent our apartment.

-We went to visit my wife's parents in July and I re-introduced chocolate to my diet.

-Still doing Intermittent Fasting so it doesn't matter that much when I eat badly cause I can maintain in pretty decent shape.

-The crazy neighbour still crazy hearing things, and her apartment smells like shit cause she never clean the dogs' poo poo.

-Another neighbour hit my car when I was getting out of my parking so this is another pain in the ass.

-There is a lot of stress at work cause there where some changes in our contract with the government that affects our income big time so everybody is pissed and I'm the one that has to deal with most of the whining.

-The Kettlebell certification (IKFF) was moved to December so I have more time to prepare including a workshop that my wife and I will attend in Houston (We can also visit her family there).

-I also want to get the RKC certification (which is a lot harder) in april so I will keep training hard.

-I'm extremely close to be able to do one hand pull ups which will be great and eventually help me if I want to master the Beast challenge on the RKC event. For The Beast challenge I would have to complete one weighted pull up, One military press and one Pistol squat with the beast(106lb Kettle bell). Right now I can Pistol squat x5 with a 44lb KB.


So that's it for now. Hopefully I can write more often and keep updating on my progress with my goals.

No comments: